Driven by electromagnet, (Z)DBE proportional relief valve is capable of adjusting the pressure of a system accurately to the preset value.
For this pressure relief valve, the electromagnet converts the electric energy into mechanical power in proportion, and then both the current and the mechanical force of the system increases. Oil is filled in the magnet to keep the pressure balanced. Currently, (Z)DBE has been widely applied in equipment building, mining, metallurgy and aerospace industries.
1. (Z)DBE proportional valve is designed for system pressure control
2. It is driven by electromagnet
3. Subplate connected or mounted by stacking
4. Proportional amplifier is provided
5. DBEE and ZDBEE series valve is equipped with integrated controller
6. Little deviation caused by manufacturing error from the pressure characteristic curve
7. Time for producing the ramp signal when the pressure increases and reduces can be adjusted separately
|Max pressure (PMAX)||bar||31.5|
|Max flow (qvmax)||L/min||30|
For more details, please download the PDF file
How to Choose the Right Specification
You can determine the model you want according to the table below. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
After Sales Service
1. Our valve product comes with 1 year warranty. If there are any quality issues during the warranty period, we will replace or repair the accessories for free
2. We commit that your email will be replied once we have received it, and we will come up with a solution for your problems as soon as possible