Proportional pressure reducing valve DRE (M) is pilot-actuated valve used for reducing the pressure of a hydraulic system steplessly. This pressure control valve is distinguished for simple structure, great flow capability, little pressure loss and high repeat-accuracy. It is an ideal for large-flow system, especially in industrial equipment building, mining, metallurgy and aerospace industries.
1. Manifold block is available
2. Protection device against the max pressure (optional)
3. Proportional amplifier is provided
|Dimension||10, 25, 32|
|Max pressure (PMAX)||bar||31.5|
|Max flow (qvmax)||L/min||300|
For more details, please download the PDF file
How to Choose the Right Specification
You can determine the model you want according to the table below. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
After Sales Service
1. Our valve product comes with 1 year warranty. If there are any quality issues during the warranty period, we will replace or repair the accessories for free
2. We commit that your email will be replied once we have received it, and we will come up with a solution for your problems as soon as possible