Proportional pressure relief valve series DBETR controls the pressure of a hydraulic system basing on an electrical feedback device. When there is a null input, the pressure control valve turns to the lowest pressure automatically.
DBETR is connected with subplate and comes with 3 pressure levels, the input singles of which are from the same control device. With easy operation, high repeat accuracy, and small hysteresis, this pressure reducing valve is widely applied in remote control system, lathe, metallurgy and mining, among other fields.
1. Flow control valve DEBTR features small hysteresis
2. High repeat accuracy
3. Electrical feedback is available for spring tension
4. Electromagnet with inductive displacement sensor (pressure balanced)
5. Proportional amplifier is available
|Max pressure (PMAX)||bar||31.5|
|Max flow (qvmax)||L/min||10|
For more details, please download the PDF file
How to Choose the Right Specification
You can determine the model you want according to the table below. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
After Sales Service
1. Our valve product comes with 1 year warranty. If there are any quality issues during the warranty period, we will replace or repair the accessories for free
2. We commit that your email will be replied once we have received it, and we will come up with a solution for your problems as soon as possible