2-way proportional valve 2FRE is an electromagnetically-controlled valve, which adopts electrical signal control system to ensure that the flow is kept constant even when the pressure and temperature changes greatly.
Proportional valve 2FRE is connected with subplate, making it easy to be installed. The sensor coil is adjustable, and zero adjustment at the throttle has been simplified. With great performance and little pressure loss, 2FRE is applicable in systems with low flow volume, and has been extensively used in industrial equipment, chemical processing, and mining, among others.
1. Thefluid control valve adopts pressure compensation so the flow won't be influenced by the pressure difference
2. The2-way valve is controlled by electromagnet
3. Electrical position feedback
4. With adjustable sensor coil, zero adjustment of the throttle (electrically or hydraulically) is largely simplified
5. Rectifier sandwich plate is available to adjust the flow in 2 directions
|Dimension||6, 10, 16|
|Max pressure (PMAX)||bar||21|
|Max flow (qvmax)||l/min||160|
For more details, please download the PDF file
How to Choose the Right Specification
You can determine the model you want according to the table below. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
After Sales Service
1. Our valve product comes with 1 year warranty. If there are any quality issues during the warranty period, we will replace or repair the accessories for free
2. We commit that your email will be replied once we have received it, and we will come up with a solution for your problems as soon as possible